Monday, November 1, 2010

Rain, rain go away..... please?

So it's the first day of November and the weather seems to be letting me know this. It's getting in the way of what could have been a very productive day off (lies). I had big plans for a long walk (lie), maybe doing some bank related things (more lies) and catching up on all the jobs I've been putting off (yes I'm still lying).. To be honest, I kind of like rain, as long as it's not constant of course. The weather in Ireland has been pretty alright for the past while so as long is it doesn't stay for much longer I'm happy to be cozied up at home with tea, a fire and 'The Princess Diaries' today :)

Last night was Halloween and as usual we got one set of trick or treaters, meaning that I have two bags of chocolate to get through over the next week... :) I didn't have a camera to document my finished costume for Saturday night but I'm hoping a decent photo will crop up on Facebook over the next few weeks so I can post it up here.

In the meantime, here's what I'm wearing today. I'd also like to point out it's my FIRST outfit post ever! :) I've been wearing the snood on and off all day, depending on which room of the house I'm in, it's sooo snuggly :)






(Snood - Primark/Penneys, Stripy Top - H&M, Green cardigan - H&M, Jeans - H&M, Clock necklace - H&M)

I really like this outfit for lounging around the house. The stripy top is actually longer than I'm showing it here. I fold it up with jeans and leave it long to turn it into a dress. I'm currently on the look out for a REAL clock necklace that tells the time (and that's not too expensive), but this will do for now. Any suggestions of where to get one??






Love,

El :)xx

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm snoody snood snoods. Me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend got one in Awear a few months ago for €50, with a faux pearl necklace. It's a small bit tarnished now though. They have owl ones with a working clock just inside the main door at the Flea Market in Newmarket on the last Sunday of every month. I think they're €9.
    Clock necklaces aside, I like your blog you little cutiepants you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a couple in Topshop and Urban Outiftters but I reckon they're a bit too expensive for my budget. These €9 ones sound ideal! Where exactly is that market?

    Also, thank you :) I'm very new to this blogging thing so I'm just trying to find my feet... it's nice to get surprise comments like this

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't mention it, I still get ridiculously excited when I get comments! I love this market. You will too. They have some really amazing vintage clothes and accessories. http://www.dublinflea.ie/index.html

    ReplyDelete