Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I finally have some downtime between going out and eating leftovers to bring you a couple of photos I snapped on Christmas Day :) 


Unfortunately for me, but fortunate for my liver, my Christmas has been a stone cold sober one. 5 days before christmas I got tonsillitis :( Anyone who's had it will know how really feckin' horrible it is... aches, pains, the sorest throat you can imagine, headaches, sick stomach and general feelings of bleugh.. waaahhh... blaaah. 


Now, as my friends know well, my new thing is being overly dramatic in situations that don't warrant it (proclaiming FML when I can't plug in my charger in the socket.. or shouting BEST.DAY.EVER. when I find a penny) so when I told people how sick I was they reckoned it was a boy who cried wolf situation.. but I actually was really sick. I swear! I did bounce back fast though so by the time anyone saw me I was fine again.. which really didn't help my case.. hmm need.to.work.on.story.


This Christmas I got two terribly exciting gifts:


1. The first was a pink mini sewing machine from John Lewis (which I must admit, isn't all that mini.. but it's pink and it's beautiful and it's mine). I'm genuinely an advertisers dream. Make something pink and I'll instantly buy it. Had my sewing machine been white... meh.. I could have taken it or left it.




2. A Diana Mini camera. I'm obsessed with lomography at the moment... call me a hipster if you will :) but it just gives such a cool quality to photos. I was originally gonna get the Diana f+ but it takes an unusual film format and i just didn't want the hassle for my first camera of this type.




I hope everyone had an amazing family and food filled Christmas :) New Years is so so close... It's time to seriously start thinking about my New Years Resolutions. I'm calling 2011 the year of 'change'; moving house, moving away, possibly choosing a masters, working abroad, travelling... you name it i'm gonna give it a go!

So Happy New Year everyone! See ye in 2011




yum yum yuuuuuummmm



Love up

El :)xx



4 comments:

  1. I think I love the camera too....! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing machine is too cool. I wish mine was pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time

    and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .


    Bluey Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nike bot Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete