Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello blog-land!

Welcome to my blog and more importantly welcome to my first entry.. ooooo!


I am currently getting to grips with this whole blogging thing so forgive me if I post something now and then post nothing for a couple of days. The chances are no one will be reading this until I have more posts anyways as I've decided I won't start promoting it until I have a pretty nifty set of posts, first impressions are everything you know??


My plans for this baby are great but it's just deciding where to start that's tough. I suppose I should say a bit about myself, my aims and objectives... yada yada yada.


As I've stated in my 'who am i?' section, I like: 
CLOTHES
(I <3 stripes)
COOKING
(please note this isn't me, or my child, I don't have a child.. i'm 22 and can barely look after myself)


& CATS
(not my cat but very cute all the same and similar colouring to Pixie - I won't give too much away about her just right now.. she deserves a post all to herself)


I'm pretty sure I'm breaking all sorts of copyright laws with those images but I'll worry about that later... I even have a plan to combat it... in the meantime, i dunno, sue me or something.



ANYWAYS.. For my Blog I plan on having outfit posts of my lovely self, beauty tips, hair tips (courtesy of my mother.. maybe, i dunno, I haven't asked her yet), things i want to buy, maybe some tv and film related things, the odd interview here and there and some yummy recipes to get you drooling... My only restriction is that it the contents must err on the side of the cheap cheap cheap (except for when I tell ye about my new coat... 75 euro but soooo worth it)



So that's it really... I'm off for some girly time with my friends, I plan to pick their brains about cool stuff for my blog :) and see what they think of my layout so far. Also anyone? If you're out there... say hello! 




Let me leave you with something I found as I googled 'cooking':

How hilarious is this?? Also labelling it a 'teaser version' won't make me want to buy it... lets just hope they're making some reference to manly chefs and not their nether regions


Toodles,

El :) xx






1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I LOVE the name - it's so cute and clever! -x.

    ReplyDelete